What Makes our Reverse Whois Service Top-of-the-Class?
- It's comprehensive. We source results from one of the world's largest private domain databases. The present count is 625+ million domain names with 100% coverage of gTLDs and 90% coverage of ccTLDs which is a huge achievement since national registries don't normally share their zone files.
- It's flexible. With such massive data, query management is paramount, so we have streamlined our complex system and Whois owner details parsing system. As a result, we are able to fulfill your reverse Whois requests when you need them in the format you need them.
- It's ever improving. We are constantly expanding our database to provide you with even better search results! We continue to upgrade our systems to meet any specific requirements you might have.
What Can you Use our Reverse Whois Lookups for?
- Cybercrime investigation. Whether it is online fraud, intrusion, piracy, selling counterfeit goods, etc. you always need all the information on the domains of offenders you can get. It happens that many use Whois privacy, so registrant details are not available. In that case, you can use our reverse IP/NS services to find out all websites sharing the same IP address or name server and possibly pick up Whois data from one of them.
- Trademark monitoring and protection in the domain space. Our reverse Whois lookups are great when you have detected trademark infringement and would like to follow on and track all domains by the same abuser to check for other violations and monitor them for potential misconduct in the future.
- Corporate research. You can uncover all your competitors' domains and monitor them, evaluate their rankings compared to yours, analyze their online presence by country, industry, etc.
- Market research, B2B research, academic research, etc. If you look for business partners, affiliates, domainers, etc. we can search our huge database based on your set criteria and find you suitable matches. With our reverse Whois, you can then find all their domains, analyze them and determine which owners are your new partners.
Contact us for more information!